Slayton Solar is a ground mounted 1.66 MW (ac) solar generating facility which provides enough energy to power 325 homes and offsets carbon emissions equal to that of over 550 automobiles.
For more information regarding the project, including real-time production data, visit www.slaytonsolar.com.
- Location: Minnesota
- Project Size: 1.66 MW (ac) / 2.0 MW (dc)
- Status: Operating
- Commercial Operations Date: 2013
- Expected Annual Energy Generated: 2,600 MWh
- Number of Homes Powered Annually: 325
- Installation Type: Fixed Tilt
- Number of Solar Modules: 7,040
- Module Size: 285W
- System Voltage: 12.47kV
- Number of Inverters: 2 – 500 kW & 2 – 333 kW